Stobarts Dagenham Depot

Morning, what type of work do stobarts run from their Dagenham site.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

pbc453:
Morning, what type of work do stobarts run from their Dagenham site.

All sorts i think.But looks like alot of coca cola from what i’ve seen when i’ve gone past.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There are two sites, one off Pooles lane and the other site is called Voltaic, both Stobarts and both soft drinks.
Loaded trailers to swap over with, a lot MJD transport in there.
At Pooles lane, side load, once loaded, staff check the load, then shut the curtains.
At Voltaic, back door load or side load inside the depot.
Once loaded, open back door for staff to check the right load.
Both depots , the staff are friendly and helpful.

toby1234abc:
There are two sites, one off Pooles lane and the other site is called Voltaic, both Stobarts and both soft drinks.
Loaded trailers to swap over with, a lot MJD transport in there.
At Pooles lane, side load, once loaded, staff check the load, then shut the curtains.
At Voltaic, back door load or side load inside the depot.
Once loaded, open back door for staff to check the right load.
Both depots , the staff are friendly and helpful.

Thanks for all that info… Do you drive for them??

I shunted for stobarts for 13 months and did a bit of cover driving on the nestle contact. I wouldn’t recommend being a day driver for them, tramping is a bit easier. Planners don’t seem to get that you can’t do 15s every day.

jbaz73:
I shunted for stobarts for 13 months and did a bit of cover driving on the nestle contact. I wouldn’t recommend being a day driver for them, tramping is a bit easier. Planners don’t seem to get that you can’t do 15s every day.

Oh but you can…

Don’t WS Transportation run out of there too?

Oh! I used to work there. They have the Coca-Cola contract and the Tate and Lyle contract. So bottled drinks and bags of sugar :slight_smile:

BrattyBeauty:
Oh! I used to work there. They have the Coca-Cola contract and the Tate and Lyle contract. So bottled drinks and bags of sugar :slight_smile:

Was hours and money ok? Are they a decent bunch?

TiredAndEmotional:

jbaz73:

Oh but you can…

Forget the 3hrs off. Lucky if they even recognise the 45 mins.

Look out for the two stunning good looking Romanian girl drivers in MJD trucks, think they work for a Romanian agency.