S & S distribution Tonbridge

Anyone got and thoughts on driving for the above
Cheers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Bit like Marmite,love it or hate it,I have been there for years, on nights now,mostly local work delivering for Palletline,Hazchem an XPO,salaried work,motors young an old,CPC an ADR training done in house,all units used day an night,easy going company an good to you if you have problems needing time off etc,local guys get electric pump trucks as mainly tailift deliveries.If looking for long distance work then not for you,best of luck.

paulm:
Bit like Marmite,love it or hate it,I have been there for years, on nights now,mostly local work delivering for Palletline,Hazchem an XPO,salaried work,motors young an old,CPC an ADR training done in house,all units used day an night,easy going company an good to you if you have problems needing time off etc,local guys get electric pump trucks as mainly tailift deliveries.If looking for long distance work then not for you,best of luck.

Thank you…sound a decent outfit then. Do they take new passed?
What about money…average, below above??
Is it Monday to Friday with every other Saturday etc??

When I went for class 2 interview about 3 years ago they were happy that I was a new pass. That was the good news.7am to I think 4 or 5 pm. Seemed a decent bloke. Money was 24k salary and he was honest that you could be out until 6 or 7. So you earn 24k and no more regardless of hours worked. Mainly palletline i think.

Nobby_Clarke:
When I went for class 2 interview about 3 years ago they were happy that I was a new pass. That was the good news.7am to I think 4 or 5 pm. Seemed a decent bloke. Money was 24k salary and he was honest that you could be out until 6 or 7. So you earn 24k and no more regardless of hours worked. Mainly palletline i think.

Thanks for the info…see loads of their trucks about.

Take new passed an also trained some up to rigid licence from car licence an also class 1,average pay but salary,some sats if you want them,usually back by lunchtime,during week could be out late but some back late afternoon,differs day to day.