Anyone list any?

Culina .

Fowler welch and turners. Certain gist depots as well

Brakes if you like hard work.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tipperdipper1:
In the Netherlands or Germany too.

Anyway try Eddie Stobart, Wincarton, RT Keedwell or Downtowns

If you’re in Scotland, Glasgow area, you might have JUST missed the boat with R T Keedwell!!

If you are glasgow and the west you could try the agencies, Driver hire East Kilbride, AM2PM Paisley, Blue arrow in Bellshill, I phoned pertemps the other day and they want you to have had your licence for 1 year. I must have passed out at least 20 CV’s, and emailed an other 20. I have had 3 interviews but didn’t get them that was until today. I cold called into a company to give them my CV and before I turned the key in my car they came out and offered me an interview since I was there. It’s not the best money but it’s experience. The company’s that I have spoke too have been put off because I have an IN10 that expires March this year and I don’t have the experience. This company wasn’t fazed and are willing to take me on, as it benefits us both, they need there wheels to be turning and I need the experience. I was getting disheartened not getting replies but stick to it and you will get something.
Happy Hunting
Cheers Paul

NPABU:
If you are glasgow and the west you could try the agencies, Driver hire East Kilbride, AM2PM Paisley, Blue arrow in Bellshill, I phoned pertemps the other day and they want you to have had your licence for 1 year. I must have passed out at least 20 CV’s, and emailed an other 20. I have had 3 interviews but didn’t get them that was until today. I cold called into a company to give them my CV and before I turned the key in my car they came out and offered me an interview since I was there. It’s not the best money but it’s experience. The company’s that I have spoke too have been put off because I have an IN10 that expires March this year and I don’t have the experience. This company wasn’t fazed and are willing to take me on, as it benefits us both, they need there wheels to be turning and I need the experience. I was getting disheartened not getting replies but stick to it and you will get something.
Happy Hunting
Cheers Paul

Congrats Paul, who are you going to be working for?

Supatramp:

Tipperdipper1:

If you’re in Scotland, Glasgow area, you might have JUST missed the boat with R T Keedwell!!

Ok what happened to Keedwell up there?

Braveheart2009:
Anyone list any?

Where are you based?

Tipperdipper1:

Supatramp:

Tipperdipper1:

Ok what happened to Keedwell up there?

R T Keedwell, different from Keedwell, had a driver assessment this week, starts Monday.

Glasgow. Most are rejecting me on experience and time held on license is less than 2 years.

Another thing when contacting these companies contact their HR/recruitment departments as the receptionist aint got a clue.

Braveheart2009:
Glasgow. Most are rejecting me on experience and time held on license is less than 2 years.

Another thing when contacting these companies contact their HR/recruitment departments as the receptionist aint got a clue.

Try and get hold of someone in the transport department. They are the ones looking for drivers (usually!) So have no interest in letting your interest run down the to do list

I will try them. Good news is I got 2 interviews after blasting my CV off to 15 companies. I got 3 rejections. I guess it’s a numbers game? May need to relocate.