1 - 2 nights a week staying out

I expect this question has been asked sooooo many times but I can’t be bother to scroll through everything to try and find the answer [emoji2].

I’m starting my new job soon and I’ll be staying out 1 - 2 nights a week. I was just looking for someone with experience to advise me on what best to take etc.

Thanks for your help in advance [emoji1303]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Your a grown man you must know by now what you need to live for 2 days. Take that :smiley:

I’m out 12 days at a time and if I was only doing a couple of nights here and there I’d bring very little with me, if that’s all your doing then a greasy feed at night would do the job in the services. At least a gas stove kettle and a couple of pot noodles wouldn’t do any harm to bring or cooked meat and a salad bowl, pint of milk and tea bags, can’t go to far wrong with that sort of stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleeping bag end

nick2008:
Sleeping bag end

Which end, the end with the hole or the sealed end ? :neutral_face:

Something to entertain/occupy yourself. Be that a ■■■■■■ or Netflix is up to you.

And baby wipes to clean up afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

hammertothefloor:
I’m out 12 days at a time and if I was only doing a couple of nights here and there I’d bring very little with me, if that’s all your doing then a greasy feed at night would do the job in the services. At least a gas stove kettle and a couple of pot noodles wouldn’t do any harm to bring or cooked meat and a salad bowl, pint of milk and tea bags, can’t go to far wrong with that sort of stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers mate.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ear plugs were a godsend for me and cut out a lot of noise especially as I’m a light sleeper.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=37297

Either have a good sleeping bag or check the night heater works properly…

A read of this might help

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=90870&p=1305146#p1305146