Good time to go on agency?

dieseldog999:

sammym:
That has been the opposite of my experience with agencies. Many said no we won’t take you on not enough experience. And the two I did sign up with said it was slow and that some companies won’t take on new passes. Both left the impression that I could sign but not to expect much work. Since then I have had as much work as I’ve wanted. In fact, I’ve had to turn it down.

If you are reliant on the income obviously full-time employment is preferable. But as an agency driver I’ve been able to experience a range of types of work and am able to work out what I like and don’t like. So far there is no type of driving I’d refuse to do. There is one company I wouldn’t go back to though.

Agencies are not the devils some people make them out to be. You need to realise they will look after themselves and do the same. But in terms of gaining experience, I think they have a lot to offer.

will there ever be an end to this multiple user account complete drivvle?
or
is there anyone that thinks this is genuine ?

To start I will admit that I thought he was genuine but any remaining doubt (and wasn’t much) has been taken care of my his flip flops in the other thread in the pdf