Start new Job soon!

Passed my driving assessment 2 weeks ago and am currently on gardening leave until I start which is the 5th Feb. Buzzing for it!

The only thing that seems to be daunting me a little is break times with the tacho etc. Ill be staying out 1-2 nights a week. It all seems very confusing I mean I expect it’s much like anything else once you get used to it your fine but I’m sure everyone will agree that it does seem quite daunting at first.

Cheers [emoji1303]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

After the initial panic phase :laughing: , it’ll all fall into place. At our place, I don’t mind questions, however stupid they may or may not be, we all had to start somewhere. If you’ve got an unfriendly boss :neutral_face: , come on here and ask.

Good luck!

Asking for advice and having some Nerves are good ,To me it Means you will do well.If you just blundered in uncaring you’d be in trouble .
Good luck pal

Good luck on your new job,as for the hours regs it’s all very simple people just like to make it sound more complex than it really is.

You can get some good apps for time etc .Check out Kev on YouTube ,And others of course .
youtu.be/qoUGroCfFS0

Cheers guys [emoji1303]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk