Passed my Class 2 with PSTT today :)

Hi guys.

So I passed my Cat C today with PSTT today. Paul was my instructor and I can really recommend the place. Travelled all the way down from Wigan and took their B&B offer along with the weekend course. Driving Saturday and Sunday for a good few hours and I gotta say it was really exhausting so I understand whey people would prefer a 5 day course [emoji23] sadly that couldn’t be the case for me as there was no way I could have 5 days off work at the beginning of year.

B&B was nice, basically in town centre and close to all the pubs and shops etc. But me being a biggish lad - mattress wasnt the best [emoji23]

Training started Saturday 8am till around 4, same on Sunday with the mod 4 training chucked in between as I still have a test for that tomorrow. Paul was very professional and the guy really knows what he’s doing and knows how to explain things in a way anyone can understand.

Test was this morning which I was nervous about, as when I did my driving it was weekend so not so much traffic and weather was nice. Comes test day and it’s Monday 8.30am in rush hour and school run and obviously it had to be raining [emoji23] but all went good. Passed with 7 minors which is a result I’m happy about.

Can recommend PSTT to anyone. Well worth travelling down to Sutton-in-Ashfield for it.

Now on the look out for some jobs out there [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

:smiley: :smiley:

Congrats. Well done.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Well done sir. :sunglasses:
I did my class 1 course with Paul over a weekend in November, passed test at 8:40 Monday much like you.
Drove up there starting on the Saturday morning and remember being about as tired as I’ve ever been that evening. Worth it though.

Good luck with the job hunt.

Congratulations on the pass. Without a doubt, the weekend course is tiring. But the statistics are startling ie 2017 approximately 50 weekend courses operated. 1 fail. That’s a 98% pass rate. Yes, tiring. But the results speak for themselves.

All the best for the future, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

can somebody just confirm something for me ?

When I send off my driving licence to DVLA, do I have to fill in the form again or just send my certificate and photocard license without the form ?

Yes, I know they could send it off for me - but I had cpc mod 4 test on the following day and had to have it with me.