Passed Class 2, Job hunt begins

Hi all passed my class 2 last Friday with 3 minors, very happy with it :smiley:

no I just have the fun part of looking for a job which pays well enough for me to leave my current office job and it’s looking like it will be a longish hunt.

Cause of my personal circumstance I can only really afford a minor pay cut, does any one of any decent companies between Bridgewater and Avonmouth that pay quite well?

I have already spoken to XPO and registered an interest in Bibby, but when you look on indeed its all agencys.

:smiley: :smiley:

You shouldn’t have a problem if you can work at avonmouth. Sadly indeed is just an agency touting board. Good luck and we’ll done!

Thanks Both, Just shot applications across to the Nagel group

Dominos at Highbridge.

Try and find out who does the pallet networks for your chosen area - guaranteed they will run some rigids.

kjw21:
Dominos at Highbridge.

Try and find out who does the pallet networks for your chosen area - guaranteed they will run some rigids.

Dominoes? Didn’t know they were based at highbridge :exclamation: , will give them a go.

WAZ91:

kjw21:
Dominos at Highbridge.

Dominoes? Didn’t know they were based at highbridge :exclamation: , will give them a go.

They are where that red marker is. It’s tied in with Chiltern Cold Storage.

Like you I had no idea they were there until I tipped there before Christmas.