Pre interview assessment advice

So had a good day today.
I have had 2 assessment drives.
The first A large Waste company (4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts home every night ) found it on an agency web sites but applied directly to the company. The first two parts were with the company driving assessor An ex lorry instructor really nice guy had a chat an a cuppa then got to it.
To start it was the written test all simple stuff working hours tacho hours and signage got a bit stuck on manually filling in an old tacho.
Passed that moved on to the 2 hour assessment drive.
The truck a Renault ■■ day cab auto with a standard tri axel box.
It was a great drive and a good reverse passed that move on to interview passed that. Wait for a job offer.

Second Drive came about with advice from Dazeruk he had messaged me to say that his company took on New pass drivers.
So I knocked on there door last week and had an interview on the spot that went well and was invited back for a test drive today.

Went out in a massive ( to me ) Mercedes Actros auto twin sleeper cab and fridge trailer.
For the drive I went out with the top man had a good chat while out which helps calm the nerves and help get a better picture of the company got a bit stuck in rush hour traffic but the drive went really well and offered a job on the spot.
It’s possibly more nights out than I was expecting to get for a newbie so lots of thinking and chatting to the family over the weekend.