I passed with PSTT!

I would just like to say a massive thank you to all at PSTT for helping me obtain my C and CE licences as well as my initial CPC over the last couple of months.

The whole experience was a pleasure from start to finish. From the very beginning I was amazed how every member of staff was keen to know how things were going, offering support and words of encouragement along the way, something that certainly helped to calm the nerves! I was particularly impressed with the training facilities on site and to learn in a virtually brand new vehicle on each course was something I was not expecting. I’m not sure I’ll be let loose with anything so new out in the real world!!

My two trainers, Tim on class C and Paul on CE were both brilliant so a huge thanks to you both for your patience and training skills, helping to build my confidence up to test day. And the result? A clean sheet on both tests, doesn’t get much better than that!

So if you’re looking for somewhere to train, I cannot recommend Peter Smythe’s highly enough, and no matter where you are in the country, believe me, it’s worth the trip!!

Happy Christmas to all at PSTT!!

Tim

Well done Timbo - oddly enough, I did class C with Tim and C+E with Paul too!

Happy Xmas, you’ve earned it. :sunglasses:

Timbo12:
I would just like to say a massive thank you to all at PSTT for helping me obtain my C and CE licences as well as my initial CPC over the last couple of months.

The whole experience was a pleasure from start to finish. From the very beginning I was amazed how every member of staff was keen to know how things were going, offering support and words of encouragement along the way, something that certainly helped to calm the nerves! I was particularly impressed with the training facilities on site and to learn in a virtually brand new vehicle on each course was something I was not expecting. I’m not sure I’ll be let loose with anything so new out in the real world!!

My two trainers, Tim on class C and Paul on CE were both brilliant so a huge thanks to you both for your patience and training skills, helping to build my confidence up to test day. And the result? A clean sheet on both tests, doesn’t get much better than that!

So if you’re looking for somewhere to train, I cannot recommend Peter Smythe’s highly enough, and no matter where you are in the country, believe me, it’s worth the trip!!

Tim

Wow if carlsberg did reviews…

Incidentally why did you do the initial CPC when you stated in another post that you were exempt from it and was talked about getting 28 hours towards the periodic CPC from your training?

Mmm

Paul

Well done Timbo. Quite an achievement; you should be well chuffed with 2 clean sheets. And thanks for the kind comments.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Paul @ Elmet Training

When I said initial I meant getting my first CPC which was done as planned with credit from the driving courses topped up to the 35 hours with an hours and tachograph course. Sorry for the confusion.

Tim

Timbo12:
learn in a virtually brand new vehicle on each course was something I was not expecting. I’m not sure I’ll be let loose with anything so new out in the real world!!

Well I’ve gone from Pete’s nice new truck to a 58 plate Merc with a gearbox that is a pig to get into reverse and sometimes pops out of second [emoji23]

Should be replaced with a new daf sometime next year though…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk