Best time of year to enter the hgv world

Is there a good time to start looking for class 2 jobs for newbies??

Any help much appreciated

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

1980’s weren’t too bad from what I hear :laughing:

Reef:
1980’s weren’t too bad from what I hear :laughing:

:smiley:

January and February are the WORST times. The rest of the year you takes your chance.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Depends on how you’re trying to get in. If direct full time with a firm then anytime they’re hiring.

I’ve read here jan/Feb is the worst time for agency work. So if that’s your route in then it would be wise to wait.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

jan still be flat out for restocking.itl cool in feb.but if you wait till then,all the nuggets that have been trying to enroll over the xmas/jan period will be ahead of you,so if your going to do it,just go and enroll for 3 or 4 of them and lie through your teeth to suit best who comes back to you as they will certainly be lying to you to have drawn you in the door in the first place.
or
just go for a real job and knock on the doors.

The haulage industry is a perpetual employment opportunity, there’s always someone hiring somewhere and it’s being there at the right time that’s the key.
Your best bet is to start banging on doors and handing out CV’s or filling in application forms to companies around your area, then start with the agencies.

The haulage industry is a perpetual employment opportunity, there’s always someone hiring somewhere and it’s being there at the right time that’s the key.
Your best bet is to start banging on doors and handing out CV’s or filling in application forms to companies around your area, then start with the agencies.

+1

Pete :laughing: :laughing: