Man jumps out into path of LGV training vehicle

999 what’s your emergency last night had the incident in/near Swindon where a man deliberately tried to commit suicide by jumping out in front of a LGV C training lorry when one of the two trainees was driving

Got to join free to see it online = channel4.com/programmes/999- … /66291-012

This was the training school (NOT AT FAULT) = truckschool-swindon.co.uk/ga … hp?xstrt=6

Feel sorry for the person who’s life has gotten to the point where they want to end it all.

Feel equally sorry for the trainee hgv driver or any driver in those circumstances.

If that were me driving I know I would be rattled by it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I remember the incident and the road being closed, did seem an odd place to have an incident with a pedestrian.

Watched it last night sad all round poor bugger who thought he would walk out in front of a truck and the guy who hit him.
Did say though the driver went on to complete his training fair play to him must have took some doing to carry on.

Some thought provoking stuff there. Everyone in that truck will carry that with them for a long time.
Respect for the driver for carrying on and getting his licence, don’t know that I could have.