First shift

OK so change of plans since I got my ADR last week. I decided not to take the work offered last week from another agency.

Got my first alternative agency gig starting at 5am tomorrow morning. It’s only Class 2 but money in the bank.

Trunking to Aberdeen or Inverness I believe. Bag packed (flask, tech, hi-vis, spare tacho rolls etc).

Off to bed shortly. Hope I can sleep!!

Good luck with the new shift, Can I ask which agency that you use? I’m a new pass on Class C and once I have my cards through I will be joining some to get experience. I have already been given a couple of names so far but looking to get as many as I can lol I’m based in Glasgow (west)
Cheers Paul

NPABU:
Good luck with the new shift, Can I ask which agency that you use? I’m a new pass on Class C and once I have my cards through I will be joining some to get experience. I have already been given a couple of names so far but looking to get as many as I can lol I’m based in Glasgow (west)
Cheers Paul

I signed up with two mate. Alba Recruitment Solutions and Pertemps. Both have been great up to now and I haven’t been short of work offers.

It’s Pertemps I’m driving for today.

Shift over and I’m a happy man. Thoroughly enjoyed it despite the tail lift packing in at 7am this morning.

Luckily, they had a mechanic out quick smart to repair a broken wire that had caused a short and blew the fuse.

I was asked if I would consider a permanent job with them. I declined as I want to start using my class 1 and ADR as soon as possible. I’ll keep plugging away with the agency for now.

I was asked to put the word out so if anyone has a class 2 and in the Glasgow / Bellshill area then give BST Transport a call :smiley:

sounds like you had a good wee shift, so where did you end up? Aberdeen or Inverness?
Cheers
Paul

NPABU:
sounds like you had a good wee shift, so where did you end up? Aberdeen or Inverness?
Cheers
Paul

Neither, ended up on multidrop. Vending machines, Passport photo booths, all sorts around Glasgow, Greenock & Edinburgh.