DHL Long Eaton

Hi all, passed class 1 few months ago now, still not overly confident, thinking of doing some agency work at DHL Long Eaton night trunking. Can anyone get me an insight into what it’s like there? Vehicles, average shift length, destinations etc? TIA

Goldfinch:
Hi all, passed class 1 few months ago now, still not overly confident, thinking of doing some agency work at DHL Long Eaton night trunking. Can anyone get me an insight into what it’s like there? Vehicles, average shift length, destinations etc? TIA

Boots then. I haven’t worked there but it’s a big site. Most of the agency guys we have that flit between that site and ours seem to like it there. Admittedly they all keep saying it pays better than our site but yet they still keep popping back up at our place in peak season from time to time.

Thank you. You know which agencies do Boots by any chance?

Goldfinch:
Thank you. You know which agencies do Boots by any chance?

I would presume Driving Plus staff line or milestone as was at a guess. Plus others no doubt it’s a large place.

Thank you :smiley: will give them a call

Goldfinch:

There used to be a transport Co. in Hythe Kent called Goldfinch. Joe McNally. Tight [Zb]