Can i use french carte conducteur to work in uK?

barrykam:

TommyTanker:

barrykam:
Use your French license, tacho card and CPC. I am a UK national working in Poland and I use my UK License, UK tacho card and UK DCPC card without any problems. I’ve been checked in Slovakia, Austria, Poland and Sweden and never had a problem.

Isn’t that the labour market backwards? What makes you want to work in Poland, if you don’t mind me asking?

Not at all Tommy. My wife is Polish which is probably the main reason. As a class 1 driver over here the wage is very good in comparison to the average Polish wage and therefore I can live a fairly comfortable lifestyle.

Judging by the fact I failed to spend my 100 zolty’s from my brief trip there earlier in the year, despite filling my fridge at the last services before I went back into Germany, I should imagine you can live quite well on an above average wage.

And I’d be more than happy to live in Poland, if it was with the lovely Polish lass I spoke to on the boat last week. she’d forgotten where she’d parked her truck and I was more than happy to help her to find it, especially as it was parked next to mine, :laughing: must be an omen. :wink: :laughing: