ADR

That’s the ADR in the bag now. Passed today.

Tanks & Packages (Classes 2,3,4,5,6,8,9)

Still swaying over job offers though!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Congratulations how was it i have mine book in for next month

archer2005uk:
Congratulations how was it i have mine book in for next month

Intense but very interesting. Loved it :slight_smile:

Good stuff i have my class one to get though next then my adr

Is it worth getting your ADR but staying with a class 2?

Gorbash:
Is it worth getting your ADR but staying with a class 2?

Hi Gorbash,

There’s no one-size-fits-all answer for your question I’m afraid.

There are jobs for Cat C drivers who have ADR

Kif_0527small.jpg

Picture1small.jpg

Nice one mate!

How much is it generally to get your ADR then?

Gorbash:
Nice one mate!

Hi Gorbash,

Again, I have to say that there’s no one-size-fits-all answer for your question.

The cost of an ADR course can vary, and it will depend on:

• Some providers are more expensive than others for the same course.
  • The cost will vary depending on whether you want your course to come with DCPC
  • The cost will vary depending on which of the available 12 ADR modules you wish to take.

Most people do Core, Packages and seven UN Classes, which gives a general qualification to carry most chemicals and all gases in packaged form.

Optionally, you can add the ‘in tanks’ module if you want to drive your seven UN Classes ‘in tanks.’

If you take the whole lot as described above, you will need to attend for 5 days, whereas it only needs 3.5 days without the ‘in tanks’ module.

Depending on your DCPC requirement, you can get either 7hrs, 14hrs, 21hrs or in some cases 28hrs.

If you say roughly whereabouts you are in the country you are and how far you’d be prepared to travel each day to the course, I can give you some contacts for approved ADR providers.

We charge Trucknet users £450. This is fully inclusive of everything except radioactive and explosives. Includes tanks.

So you get:

tuition
exams
vat
accommodation if more than 70 miles away.

Beat that if you can!

Next course is the week before Christmas. (Did I mention our 100% pass rate?)

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Crikey Pete thats a good price!

I suspect it’s probably wise to get my class 2 first and maybe do 6 months driving then go for ADR?

That price at £450 covers it all then apart from number 7?

I have to admit I expected it to be more than £450…

Peter Smythe:

We charge Trucknet users £450. This is fully inclusive of everything except radioactive and explosives. Includes tanks.

So you get:

tuition
exams
vat
accommodation if more than 70 miles away.

Beat that if you can!

Next course is the week before Christmas. (Did I mention our 100% pass rate?)

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Do you run the DGSA course or is that outsourced, if you do what price would I be looking at

Crikey Pete thats a good price!

I suspect it’s probably wise to get my class 2 first and maybe do 6 months driving then go for ADR?

That price at £450 covers it all then apart from number 7?

I have to admit I expected it to be more than £450…

Possibly the lowest price in the UK.

Everything covered except radioactive and explosive

If you wait a few weeks you wont be disappointed cos it WILL be more than £450!

I would go for it asap. The price is going to rise very soon and you don’t need CAT C to hold a valid ADR.

Do you run the DGSA course or is that outsourced, if you do what price would I be looking at

Sorry, don’t offer DGSA. The expert in these matters is Diesel Dave. Strongly suggest you contact him for advice on that one.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers , I’ve pm’d him just waiting for a reply

Hi Pete, is most of the work for the other ADR then and not the radioactive or explosives?

How much is it all then, just so I know?

What is this other thing that Diesel Dave deals with then and cost etc? Also benefits of getting this too…

Thanks guys, much appreciated :slight_smile:

Gorbash:
Hi Pete, is most of the work for the other ADR then and not the radioactive or explosives?

What is this other thing that Diesel Dave deals with then and cost etc? Also benefits of getting this too…

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23162

Grumpy Dad:
Cheers , I’ve pm’d him just waiting for a reply

Reply sent. :wink:

Gorbash:

There’s not that many companies that do either radioactives or explosives. We do explosives and we don’t expect to any applicants to have ADR1. Whilst it would be nice to stumble across someone who already had it, I’d rather spend some money putting the right person through training than take on the wrong person with ADR1, if that makes sense.

I see Dave has Pm’d you, but to add on the DGSA front, I used to be a DGSA for my own company and found it just wasn’t worth the hassle and outsourced it.