Change of career. But is it worth it?

Jmarks1227:

ItsJoe:
EPL is the company that screwed me over. They put me with an agency driver who wasn’t qualified for the job. It wasn’t until I was £2k+ in and after another failed test that he told me he hasn’t trained anybody for 10 years. The DVSA examiner told me to find a new trainer as I was “being taught bad habits”.

I thought the owner Brad was a good fella at first as well. It was after I emailed him to complain about the training I received he turned sour. Refused to accept blame but instead told me to grow some balls and stop blaming others for my failed tests.

I went with another training provider and the difference was night and day. Passed my cat C with them first time and done my artic with them. There are so many good trainers around, don’t get stuck with them.

This all happened in June/July of 2017, so it is recent by the way.

Joe could I ask who you eventually went with ■■

After reading your previous thread that was brought up. It has seriously given me second thoughts about going with them. Don’t fancy stumping up a good amount of money to get poor quality training or not upto standard training.

Can anyone else recommend a northwest hgv training provider?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I don’t think you can go wrong with Chevron pal. As you can see by replies they’re a reputable company and since becoming a driver I know a couple of people who have passed with them and all talk highly of them.