Photobucket fix

As we know photobucket has gone down the charging route and some great photos from the pages on this thread have all but gone. Use these instructions below and trust me it works. I can see all the photobucket photos on here again. Its from Google and is free.

If you’re using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the top right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over “More Tools,” and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says “Get more extensions.” In the search box, type “Photobucket Fix,” and hit enter. Click the install button and once it’s done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click search for “photobucket hotlink” and click install. Same result.

Hope this helps.

Thank’s for this tip mate, I did exactly what you said and it worked perfectly , I was getting damned annoyed with that photobucket notice,now i can see everything,excellent.

Nice find :slight_smile:

Glad to be of assistance :smiley:

Good find.
Thanks.

Thats worked great for me, cheers.

Working here too, and tip shared to other forums, thanks!

Brilliant, thanks for that, I will be sharing that top tip :sunglasses:

Works for me too thanks.

Hi help having problems with my iPad doing this anybody know how to do this on iPad with google chrome
Regards gazzap

Just done a quick Google search. Update your chrome and it should work :smiley:

Thank you Trucky, job done

If Photobucket want money for us to see the pics, they may be working on a counter-fix, the bstds. TNUK people would be advised to edit their old posts, adding the photographs using the site’s own upload facility. Maybe users with time on their hands could be recruited to do this?

PS I would not mind paying an annual fee to use TNUK.

[zb]
anorak:

:open_mouth: Yeh because that’s a much better idea than getting it as we are now mate eh?..Free. :unamused:

[zb]
anorak:

Maybe Trucknet don’t want to do what Photobucket have done and lose over half of their contributors. :wink:

mushroomman:

[zb]
anorak:

Maybe Trucknet don’t want to do what Photobucket have done and lose over half of their contributors. :wink:

If it ensures the stuff lasts longer than the people posting it, I would have no objection to a small charge. We have already seen one very good old lorry site disappear (the French one). As far as losing contributors goes, maybe the ones who are worth reading would be those willing to support the forum?

Good to know, but there are no plans to go down the charging route with TruckNet. There are also no concerns about the future of the site - it pays its way through advertising and sponsorship. Actually we’ve just got a new sponsor just about to start on the Owner and Fleet Operators Forum.

It just sounded to me a bit like…
‘‘I’ll drive that V8 Scania and I’m willing to take a pay cut’’ sort of statement. :unamused:
Why?? :neutral_face:

Another thread gone off topic :angry:

This was a good find and thanks for sharing