Training providers.

Good evening i was wondering if any one knows if it is possible i could book my training and phone up and pay it in installements before the required date ?

Cheers for any help.

Stoney123:
Good evening i was wondering if any one knows if it is possible i could book my training and phone up and pay it in installements before the required date ?

Cheers for any help.

Any training provider will be happy to take your money in instalments and have it all paid before you take your lessons - be daft if they did not

Just pay in a way that can be traced such as bank transfer so there is a record

Always visit the school before choosing a provider unless the recommendations for a provider are so many and good that it becomes obvious they are super reputable - one example would be the forum sponsor

It happens regularly, so don’t worry about it. ROG has given sound advice about choosing a provider. Don’t be tempted to go the other way and finance the training unless you can afford to repay from your existing income.

When looking for trainers, always visit. The only exception is to book on rock solid recommendation. Many of our candidates do this as they live many miles away and take one of our residential courses.

Having said that, we had a candidate come from Frome in Somerset (172 miles according to Mr. Google) and that was to have a look around and have his medical with our on-site doctor. So there are exceptions!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the advice and taking time to reply. Ive got another question i cant see any prices on your website how much would a back to back course be (class 2 then class 1).Im from oxford i was also interested in your starter pack you have advertised.

Thanks in advance.

Starter Pack is £250 and includes more than you need to get to the stage of practical training eg it includes a 4 hour classroom session as an introduction to drivers’ hours and tachos. Plus much, much more.

CAT C is £1400

CAT CE is £1550

All prices include VAT and any relevant test fees. Trucknet users qualify automatically for 10% discount.

We are registered and approved by NVDIR (one of the registers that has replaced the DVSA register which we were on for donkey’s years). Part of the registration requires that we employ ONLY fully trained, tested, qualified and registered instructors.

Average age of our CAT fleet is just over 12 months. Our artics are up to date and full size but we offer w+d as an alternative for those who would prefer it.

We had the very first private driving test centre in the UK. Our centre features two correctly surfaced and marked reversing areas over which we have total control as we own the site. Tests are pre-booked to minimise waiting times.

Candidates travelling more than 70 to us are given accommodation completely free of charge for the duration of their practical training.

From time to time, we have exclusive special offers for Trucknet users. Keep an eye on the Sponsor Thread near the top of the page.

Any more info or help needed, just ask.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Stoney just to stick my 2p in. As a recent customer of Peter Smythe ( I did my cat C and cpc mod 4 last month) you really couldn’t ask for a better training firm. I commuted daily from Birmingham. I don’t think you’d regret it, though probably worth staying there since you’re from Oxford.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk