Hello from South Wales

bald bloke:

TommyTanker:
I shall just work it out for my self then :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Why move to Bedford as there’s plenty on around Bristol area and as you said the tolls are going to be reduced.

With regards to work take any agency work that comes along to gain experience but also it will not harm you to apply for any full time position that comes along as some companies prefer newbies as they can train them up the company way and my old firm Culina were pretty good at doing that.

Hi Baldbloke,
Thanks for your reply. My wife has all her family either in Bedford or Ireland. Personally, I would rather not move there but she if she insists then I can not say no. She is the one left home all day with the kids. I have had phone calls from three agencies who want me to go and sign up with them, they are offering work the next day they claim. I have also had a telephone interview with a motoring organisation about driving their recovery vehicles, I passed this and am awaiting a date for a face to face interview. Although the money isn’t bad, It’s not what I ultimately want to do, however, I understand that I need experience and I would rather a year with the motoring organisation than the insecurity at an agency. Sadly my wife is away until next week and I am home with two kids to look after. I am impatient and really am itching to get out there and start driving.
ATB
Tommy.