Yeh i am! This will be exciting lol

Vernon1987:
Yeh i am! This will be exciting lol

And hopefully we’ll all pass

Good luck both of you!

Good luck all

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Look forward to seeing your pass thread on Friday :smiley:

Who are you all training with out of curiosity?

Best of luck to both of you, (my turn in a few weeks).

Best of luck to the both of you. I done mine 2 weeks ago and passed. To be honest it is still sinking in :smiley: .

ItsJoe:
Look forward to seeing your pass thread on Friday :smiley:

Who are you all training with out of curiosity?

2 Start in Portsmouth

Good luck the both off you, I did my training with 2 start they have great instructors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well first day went ok , only faults was mirror use and turning unit to soon going around roundabout causing trailer to cut in
tomorrow reversing

Started my C+E with Ritchies today.
Sighter drive this morning for 30 minutes each (Me and my fellow learner) to get used to the extra length.

Back to the Yard and done some reversing. I think we’ve both mastered that part doing 4 clean reverses each with no shunts.

After that we both done a test route with no kerbs clipped thankfully. Getting the hang of it now.

Finally back to the yard to do the uncouple / couple process.

More of the same tomorrow :slight_smile:

rabb:
Sighter drive this morning for 30 minutes each (Me and my fellow learner) to get used to the extra length.

Back to the Yard and done some reversing. I think we’ve both mastered that part doing 4 clean reverses each with no shunts.

After that we both done a test route with no kerbs clipped thankfully. Getting the hang of it now.

Good :smiley:
I’m lucky as ive got instructor all to my self :grimacing:
P/s do you know what time your test may be Friday ?

blue estate:

rabb:

Good :smiley:
I’m lucky as ive got instructor all to my self :grimacing:
P/s do you know what time your test may be Friday ?

No idea mate but they’ll probably let us know Wed or Thurs.

Good luck with the rest of your week guys, I popped into Ritchies this afternoon to get my Class C booked, That’s it all booked for w/b 20th Nov
Cant wait
Paul

rabb:
Me and my fellow learner

blue estate:
ive got instructor all to my self

This could be an interesting thread on the thoughts you folks have on differences between 1 to 1 or 2 to 1 training

ROG:

rabb:
Me and my fellow learner

blue estate:

This could be an interesting thread on the thoughts you folks have on differences between 1 to 1 or 2 to 1 training

I’m sure we’ll keep you posted :wink:

ROG:

rabb:
Me and my fellow learner

blue estate:

My class C was 2-1 training. I was quite comfortable with it to be fair and passed 1st time. That opinion might change on Friday though lol!

Day 2 , REVERSING , My instructor broke it down in to bits
1st Got me to drive forward to end and just back up backwards for a couple times till I was comfortable.
2nd Got me to put the units nose on r/h line with trailer pointing to B cone and backing back in to bay for a couple of times .
3rd Got me to drive up to A cone and do the whole reverse till I got I right
For the last hour we went out and got some diesel as a Rigid needed to use reversing area , so I got better turning right at roundabouts
More reversing tomorrow then out for an hour or so