Paying back

I have worked in a warehouse all week Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm.
Saturday I drove a lorry from 9am - 7pm so I reduced my rest.
So does this mean that I am unable to work this weekend and I still have to payback my rest.
If so then technically the Saturday I worked as overtime will get used as a day off in the week.
Confused! I am.

Confused. You sound.

“the Saturday I worked as overtime” ? Is this the Saturday you were driving or another one? Or have you only worked one Saturday total? Working a Saturday can’t possibly be a rest day at another time can it?

Is it just the one Saturday you have worked, and that was driving?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Need a few more details really. I’m assuming you’re starting work again 8am Monday morning which gives you a reduced weekly rest of 37 hours meaning you owe 8 hours rest as payback (37+8=45)

So you’ve got 8 hours rest yo pay back on top another daily or weekly rest and yoive got to do by the end of the third week after you reduced.

So assuming next weekend you finish at 16.30 Friday and start back 8am on Monday this gives 63.5 hours which more than pays back the reduction.

ICharger:
I have worked in a warehouse all week Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm.
Saturday I drove a lorry from 9am - 7pm so I reduced my rest.
So does this mean that I am unable to work this weekend and I still have to payback my rest.
If so then technically the Saturday I worked as overtime will get used as a day off in the week.
Confused! I am.

What did you do on the previous weekends leaning up to the Saturday when you drove :question:

Payback for last weekend must be paid back before midnight on Sunday 12th November