Hazard perception advice

I practised my theory test through dvsalearningzone.co.uk (subscription) and mocktheorytest.com. Both were very good and I went through the questions over and over and over plus about 12-15 practise tests. I’ve just done my theory test and tbh most of the questions had been covered by both those sites, and I passed. You do have to put the hours in though…

Hazard perception I did through the first site above where they have about 15 clips that you can try. I didn’t overdo the hazard perception practise because the clips are different in the test centre. Quite honestly they are better quality and it’s about making sure you get at least some points from every clip. I think as long as you do some practise and use the technique of clicking when you first see the hazard then again a second or two later you should score at least some full marks on the clips. Again just done this and passed (phew!).

The theory test was not as bad as I thought, most questions were very familiar but there were a few questions I hadn’t come across and a few had questions I had seen before but not the same obvious answers. Overall I’m glad I put the hours in to this because it helped on the day.

The hazard perception is tricky, but if you try the CGI clips around the internet they give a good idea of how it all works.