Case studies

Im looking for some advice. I have recently passed my hazard and theory tests this week with a pass mark of 90 and 96. I am now waiting to do my case studies mod 2 a week on monday and am strugling to find mock test papers. Does anyone know where i can get some ether free or payed ones thanks

Andy

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

https://lgvtheory.co.uk was the one I used, think they have about 120 different case studies to do.

You can also buy cd roms on eBay

Aww cool thanks will try them thanks

Obviously do what you feel you need to do to pass.

But I didn’t bother with any practice case studies. Just the content of the theory text book and the guide to driving goods vehicles. Only dropped one point out of 50 on the test.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Just dont want to fail it always put a lot of work in to make sure i score well. Maybe its my down fall at times that i plan heaverly lol

I passed my module 2 this morning with 3 wrong. I just went over the same stuff as I did for my theory after a few folk on here said it wasn’t worthwhile forking our for the case study’s when the answers are in the dvsa goods vehicle book. Good luck with your module 2!

Craig14:
I passed my module 2 this morning with 3 wrong. I just went over the same stuff as I did for my theory after a few folk on here said it wasn’t worthwhile forking our for the case study’s when the answers are in the dvsa goods vehicle book. Good luck with your module 2!

Thanks craig. I have read the dvsa goods vehicle book. So will read it again. Thanks [emoji16]