Good Companies

So as the saying goes the good companies don’t need to advertise.

So I’m curious who is a good company to work for in the South Wales area preferably.

I’m loving where I work now, but the pay is considerably less than my research said I could earn for Class 2 work.
I’m just glad of the experience right now, but soon I’ll need to start looking for the places that actually pay well etc.

So please send your recommendations on a postcard, or if it’s more convenient post below. :smiley:

You could try Bidvest Chepstow good money but hard work. Brakes have a new depot in potbury they are screaming for drivets Appetito are hiring over there too and Wincanton might be worth a call if you can commute over the bridge.
Theres a rumour going around that Farmfoods are taken on and putting through class 1 from warehouse might be worth a call to them
Coop through Xpo will put you through class 1 after 3 months and the money is good if you can commuteto Avonmoth
Braces I dont know if they are hiring but an ok job Allied Bakeries same job ok money Greggs Pontipridd ok money but very early starts
Lots of work unadvertised just use agency so you may be best to go in and ask

If Bidvest is KFC wouldn’t bother they have lost the contract to DHL from February 2018

xichrisxi:
If Bidvest is KFC wouldn’t bother they have lost the contract to DHL from February 2018

Bidvest still got lots of work, DHL will need drivers, till they fooik it up. Again