Yodeling It Up

Hey All,

Just wanted to give a little update - so I’ve been with Yodel a few weeks now and really enjoying it; everyone has been so welcoming and the process was nice and simple.

I just wanted to share the word really for any of you newbies like me; Yodel are now taking on Newly Qualified Drivers on a Permanent basis!! They have mentioned that are still actively recruiting in Wednesbury, Shaw & Hatfield in case anyone else is interested in checking out!

The fella who took me through their process left me his email; if anyone wants it to make contact PM me and i’ll gladly share.

:slight_smile:

What category vehicles that on?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

IronEddie:

Its LGV Category C+E

Kwk_TS:

IronEddie:

Its LGV Category C+E

Ta. No use to me sadly, very soon taking my cat C test. Do yodel use any cat C trucks or is it all artics?

Kwk_TS:
Hey All,

Just wanted to give a little update - so I’ve been with Yodel a few weeks now and really enjoying it; everyone has been so welcoming and the process was nice and simple.

I just wanted to share the word really for any of you newbies like me; Yodel are now taking on Newly Qualified Drivers on a Permanent basis!! They have mentioned that are still actively recruiting in Wednesbury, Shaw & Hatfield in case anyone else is interested in checking out!

The fella who took me through their process left me his email; if anyone wants it to make contact PM me and i’ll gladly share.

If you don’t mind me asking what’s pay like? Also is it temp work for the run upto Xmas or a full time job offer? Kind regards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abzyyy:

Kwk_TS:
Hey All,

If you don’t mind me asking what’s pay like? Also is it temp work for the run upto Xmas or a full time job offer? Kind regards.

Hi;

It’s a Full Time Job Offer - pay is £9.90 Per Hour and then 15% Shift Allowance if you go into there Night Shift + Overtime too!

IronEddie:
Do yodel use any cat C trucks or is it all artics?

I have done agency work in Hatfield. It is almost entirely artics, but they do have a couple of smaller rigids on the fleet for those hard to reach places. I was surprised one morning to find myself being sent out in one of them without warning, but it was okay (and yes, very hard to reach backstreets). Manual too - the only shift I have ever done in a manual truck since passing my test.

I doubt they’d be interested in taking someone with only Cat C licence, but it does no harm to ask. Main agency is ADR.

Hi, £9.90 + 15% night allowance - I’m guessing they have a night out payment too? Also is it just rolling cages on and off? Thanks in advance.