Passed My Class 1 Today with Peter Smythe Training

Finally I have passed my Class 1 test today it’s like a massive burden dropped from my shoulders now. Thanks a lot Peter for being a lovely instructor for a saturday. Also thanks to Tim aswell
Thanks alot for Tracey to sort out everything for me.
Last but not Least I would like to recommend Peter Smythe Training company to anyone out there who is looking to do his/her class 1 or 2 training. You won’t go wrong dealing with this company at all.
Thanks alot for the people giving me advices in private messages it all worked out well in the end. I been waiting for this moment for quite a while now.

crazyplay:
Finally I have passed my Class 1 test today it’s like a massive burden dropped from my shoulders now. Thanks a lot Peter for being a lovely instructor for a saturday. Also thanks to Tim aswell
Last but not Least I would like to recommend Peter Smythe Training company to anyone out there who is looking to do his/her class 1 or 2 training. You won’t go wrong dealing with this company at all.
Thanks alot for the people giving me advices in private messages it all worked out well in the end. I been waiting for this moment for quite a while now.

Well done you! I’m soon to be training at the same school I hope. Had a family bereavement at the weekend which will probably put things back a little but I visited them last week and got a really good vibe. Pete has messaged me on here and the staff I met at the centre made me feel it’s the school I want to go with even though they aren’t quite on my patch. Good luck with your new career. Hopefully I’m not far behind you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well done and enjoy the new found driving god-like status of the big boys :slight_smile:

Well done on passing your class 1. My son passed his last Friday. Now trying to get him insured which is proving difficult as he is only just 20. Good luck in your driving career.

Congratulations! Well done

Well done passing class 1. :sunglasses:

Artic or W+D? (if you don’t mind me asking).

I did it in wagon and drag Thanks.

danbabirecki:

crazyplay:

Well done you! I’m soon to be training at the same school I hope. Had a family bereavement at the weekend which will probably put things back a little but I visited them last week and got a really good vibe. Pete has messaged me on here and the staff I met at the centre made me feel it’s the school I want to go with even though they aren’t quite on my patch. Good luck with your new career. Hopefully I’m not far behind you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi just my personal thought on this Just make sure to take pass protection for extra 300 quid cause that takes alot of pressure of your shoulder financially wise. I had 1 free retest on offer at a time but I took pass protection aswell incase I fail which I did twice. So I would say go for the extra mile if you got the funds.

A retest is approx £300 generally so why not just put it aside and dip into the pot if required.

Personally I don’t and won’t offer the “pass plus” option but having said that my bank account would be even more healthy if I did.

Just my thoughts

Paul

A retest is approx £300 generally so why not just put it aside and dip into the pot if required.

Simple. That would pay for one retest. Our Pass Protection customers get up to 3 retests - and that would cost £900.

It’s a fact that folks who fail often do so because of pressure. And some of that pressure can be financial. Remove/relieve that pressure and the whole dynamic changes.

Folks with me have it as an option. It’s mentioned when they book. It’s not forced on anyone. But it’s there for those who would like it. And, for the OP, it paid him back nicely.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Fair enough but why not call it “fail protection” :question:

Paul :smiley: :smiley:

Just an after thought I hope it never goes the same way as PPI :laughing:

Paul

I like a gamble haha.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

IronEddie:
I like a gamble haha.

Perhaps more like insurance :smiley:

Paul

elmet training:

IronEddie:
I like a gamble haha.

Perhaps more like insurance :smiley:

Paul

Aye, I’m gambling on not needing the insurance haha [emoji23] famous last words probably.

Peter Smythe:

Simple. That would pay for one retest. Our Pass Protection customers get up to 3 retests - and that would cost £900.

It’s a fact that folks who fail often do so because of pressure. And some of that pressure can be financial. Remove/relieve that pressure and the whole dynamic changes.

Folks with me have it as an option. It’s mentioned when they book. It’s not forced on anyone. But it’s there for those who would like it. And, for the OP, it paid him back nicely.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Excellent advice - a lot of the pressure is financial. I passed first time on Class 2 but I did the test at lunch time which I reckon is a good time (no hot heads in rush hour to worry about) and failed Class 1 early morning.

Well done and good luck with the driving the bendy wobbly tipsy turvy things!!