Theory test booked

Hi folks its been a few years since my last confession :laughing: So back a few years ago I decided that after years of dreaming about life on the road I went and passed my theory, HP and Cpc. Weeks turned to months and then to years. I was being told there wasn’t any jobs, Its a waste of money, especially as I am the sole earner for the family with the Wife studying. I have an ok paid job working in the NHS in Glasgow. I currently work 29 shifts over an 8 week period so I have good amount of time off. I will be keeping my job for the time being as its nightshift and was thinking what type of jobs are out there on nightshift for Class 2? I will go down the route of agency first to get the experience, and I will be chapping the doors and handing out my CV’s to the local companies. I have read mixed stories about agencies wanting experience, which I don’t have. What I do have is age, well 37 years anyway. so what’s out there on the nightshift for new drivers with a class 2? sorry its a babble, but looking forward to coming out of the shadows on here
Cheers Paul :smiley:

There is definitely night shift work out there for new drivers so don’t get disheartened.

What kind of night shift work there is out there for new drivers could depend on your area.