Mixing Domestic hrs with EU regs

I am a little confused by this. I wonder if you guys can help me?

I am working under Domestic rules at the moment. I started work on Monday and worked for 4 days until today (Thursday). I am off tomorrow (Friday). Then back in on Saturday for 3 days. I shall then be off on Tuesday and since I am doing agency work, will probably be looking for work under EU regulations. So, bearing in mind my work up until Tuesday, when will I be able to work under EU regulations at the soonest? Could you please explain a little for the reason for the answer? Thanks.

Forget about the domestic week ending sunday midnight
Start afresh with a new week starting monday so monday work then tuesday off which means you can then drive under EU regs from wednesday to the following tuesday inclusive
The week with tuesday off is a reduced weekly rest week in that scenario so the next week must have a regular weekly rest

Pretty certain I have that down pat …

Thank you. That does make sense. Does anybody have anything else to add?

AS ROG said, if you’re having Tuesday off you will start a new six periods of 24 hours when you start work on Wednesday, so basically you’re starting a new working week on Wednesday.

If you don’t have Tuesday off the six 24 hour periods will begin when you started work on Monday, so if you did Monday on Domestic regulations then went onto EU regulations Tuesday you would need to start a new weekly rest period no later than 144 hours from when you started work on Monday.

If you don’t have Tuesday off Mondays work and driving under domestic regulations will count as other work for the EU regulations.

Sorry I haven’t got back sooner. Thank you both.