Air System Checks for Module 4

How do you mean over complicated Pete? Pretty much covers what the crib sheet requires. And watching the videos and putting it into words it only covers the minimum needed to get the full 20%. I’ve made another one based on info from the FTA/RHA which goes into much greater details which would be relevant only when you do the checks for real in a job.

It may not be as logical as some could organise it but i think it all is needed to pass.

There are other questions as you say but this one i imagine requires covering the full list of items on the check sheet which i think i’ve done.

In the videos they don’t tend to combine the light check with reflectors/number plates they do that after the cockpit drill when walking around but i can’t help thinking more sensible to kill two birds woth stone as they say.

The last bit about the load/overloaded may be unnecessary if he has already asked me to check if the vehicle is overloaded. But even so that is still part of the typical daily walk around check which i assume the examiner wants to make sure you can do.

It would be helpful if you could put up the “perfect” answer that way no one would need to ask again. There seems to be little info on this. We are told to check the pdf Q&A. That doesn’t really help because it doesn’t go into any details. Just bullet points. We check out the videos. Most don’t help because questions are missed out or they are answered in different ways. Is one right the other not? No sod knows. Trainers just say you’ll find out when you get the proper training but don’t want to say more.