Passed my Class 1 with PSTT

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Pete, Chris MC and the team at PSTT for getting me through my Class 1 last Thursday with 5 minors. :smiley:

If anyone is looking for Class 2 or Class 1 training, I would recommend looking at Peter Smythe Transport Training.

I travelled a good 3+ hours each way and it was definitely worth it compared to the training companies local to me.

I couldn’t agree more.

I passed class 2 with Peter Smythe Transport Training at the end of July.

Chris MC was my instructor and he helped me achieve a clean sheet.

I will be returning in the future to sit my class 1.

If anyone is looking for Class 2 or Class 1 training, I would recommend looking at Peter Smythe Transport Training.

Congratulations on the pass and thanks very much for the kind comments.

I couldn’t agree more.

I passed class 2 with Peter Smythe Transport Training at the end of July.

Chris MC was my instructor and he helped me achieve a clean sheet.

I will be returning in the future to sit my class 1.

Thankyou. We are reliant on recommendations. This is the only job I can think of where you loose your customers cos you’ve done a great job!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Really looking forward to doing my training with PSTT.

3 hours is a hell of a trip to make. Wonder what the furthest someone has travelled to train with Pete.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

We’ve had customers from as far as Cornwall and the Western Isles of Scotland. London and West Midlands is commonplace.

But the record is a guy from Canada followed by a customer from Spain and another from the Netherlands.

The trip isn’t that bad for a potential truck driver and the accommodation is free.

Peter, May I ask why you only provide accommodation for ‘Driver Training Courses’ and not ADR courses. I would have booked an ADR course with you until I found out that you did not provide accommodation (I do not live in the UK).

Having recently reviewed our policy, I can now confirm that accommodation can be provided free of charge to Trucknet users for our ADR courses provided they live more than 70 miles from our centre.

This has been implemented in the last few days.

Canada! Holy smokes.

Peter Smythe:

Thankyou. We are reliant on recommendations. This is the only job I can think of where you loose your customers cos you’ve done a great job!

He he he good point, didn’t think of it that way.

IronEddie:
3 hours is a hell of a trip to make.

IronEddie:

I travelled the same length of time when i done my class 2 but i knew it was well worth it and i knew i would be receiving the best training money can buy.

Well-Jell:

Peter Smythe:

Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

He he he good point, didn’t think of it that way.

IronEddie:

IronEddie:

I travelled the same length of time when i done my class 2 but i knew it was well worth it and i knew i would be receiving the best training money can buy.

Yes, well I can’t disagree. Having looked at a few local trainers I booked with Pete. Will be commuting from brum each day when I’m doing my training in October. Only a stones throw for me compared to some though haha.

I genuinely, honestly believe that i got the best training in the country.

At interviews am often asked where i training, when i tell them they say " why did you go all that distance " my relpy is always " been a lorry driver has always meant the world to me, i really didn’t want to muck about with something as important as training "