Specsaver Moment

Had a delivery this morning in City Centre Leeds…transport office had no tips for me at all said it was a first time.

Core Shopping Centre I go…

I parked up before the underground loading area and buzzer man tells me you can’t come down here with an arctic…fortunately for me I was facing the right way down the street…

Take a left into the pedestrian area and then second left and your shop will be on the left and park outside…he says

Phew to my relief all good and happy delivery…had visions of having to reverse back.

I think even looking at Google Maps I don’t think I would have chosen that only passage to the shop…

Fluked it I did…finished shift less before the minimum 8 hour shift so happy days!!

Looking at that picture you were lucky you did not crack what seems to be paving slabs :exclamation:

lucky you,and you even managed not to park on the road with a yellow no parking line… :smiley:

ROG:
Looking at that picture you were lucky you did not crack what seems to be paving slabs :exclamation:

I thought that, I hope no-one from the council reads this thread :open_mouth:

ROG:

It was propa parking on some fancy hard standing…all ready for the elephant to park on… :stuck_out_tongue:

ROG:

It’s not easy to see from the image but he’s parked on a block paved part of the pavement.

At first glance it may look like the vehicles shadow but the dark area is actually block/brick paving surrounded by a faded white line, presumably it’s for parking.

Perhaps you should have gone to Specsavers with the OP :laughing: :wink: