Trailer Brake lights

Hey guys, quick question…is there a fuse for just trailer brake lights? I’ve got a trailer and brake lights have failed on me. Looked at unit fuses, bulbs, wiring etc, even disconnected trailer electrics to see if it would do ought…just no brake lights…

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Not sure but have you tried turning your susie around that does sometimes do it .

bald bloke:
Not sure but have you tried turning your susie around that does sometimes do it .

Well imagine that!! …[emoji1] easy as…thanks bald bloke

A fine example of how this forum should work.well done,good to see.

bald bloke:

I can’t do that on my unit. The electric lines come from the one socket on the unit.

Radar19:

bald bloke:

I can’t do that on my unit. The electric lines come from the one socket on the unit.

Then you’re stuck :smiley:

Squirt with WD40 can have good effect. Turning the suzie round is a way of shifting any muck on the pins/socket. WD40 will do similar. It always works when there is no pressure. It is less likely to work when you’ve got just enough time to make a slot!!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Squirt with WD40 can have good effect. Turning the suzie round is a way of shifting any muck on the pins/socket. WD40 will do similar. It always works when there is no pressure. It is less likely to work when you’ve got just enough time to make a slot!!

Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

Did that also Peter, a good clean out

Always got a small can of WD40 in me bag .
Back on the subject to trailers and fuses

I can’t remember the make of trailer but when at walkers ( crisps) we had problems with a trailer concerning lights, now many moons ago when I was at Gregory’s I remembered that we had a similar problem and mentioned to the in house fitters at walkers that there was a fuse box behind the trailer plate so it might be worth a look at .

Yep there was a fuse blown but the fitters had never come across this before and I’m buggered if I can remember the trailer type .

Just another bit of useless information that might solve a problem for someone.