Turd Job

Anyone work or worked for Anglian Water. I have seen a few jobs advertised at various sites and was thinking of applying. Anyone know what they are like to work for.

Hi,
I have seen them advertising also, but alas I only have Class 2 for now.
I am unsure what they are like on the transport side, but have a few friends that work for them in other positions, ALL of whom are very happy and been with the company for many years.
I would say it was definitely worth a shot, I would if i could :frowning:
Good luck whatever you decide.

Try and get on Clean Water, I do it elsewhere and love it in the arctics.

If its pumping out the ■■■■■ then I know afew lads who have done it, none have lasted too long as they couldn’t cope with the smell. Pay is not bad and Anglian Water are a good firm to work for though.

I refused a job with them last week.

It was delivering 10,000 litres of urine for £90 per day.

That’s taking the ■■■■.

eagerbeaver:
I refused a job with them last week.

It was delivering 10,000 litres of urine for £90 per day.

That’s taking the ■■■■.

But there’s plenty qualified on here to do it.

They sound like a good company to work for but not so sure about the smell and how much contact you have with the zb. I think I will apply and see how I get on.

Basilpot:
They sound like a good company to work for but not so sure about the smell and how much contact you have with the zb. I think I will apply and see how I get on.

Presumably you sort of become accustomed to any smell. It’d be any possibility of contact that’d do for me, I’d be in the shower for a week. Or ya know I’d have to work in a full on hazmat suit.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Imagine, during your break, discovering you’ve a hole in one of your gloves…half way through your second butty… :open_mouth:

I think they’re a good company to work for. Problem for most people would be that it’s not a real driving job. It’s more a case of just going through the motions.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Know somebody who went there, got taught to drive lots of different machines, 40hrs week, overtime after that, funny shifts tho, £30k basic.

biggriffin:
Know somebody who went there, got taught to drive lots of different machines, 40hrs week, overtime after that, funny shifts tho, £30k basic.

Is this right, indeed jobs says around 20k basic?