Going for my class CE do I need a new theory test

As above folks, I passed my Class C in April 2015 and finally have funds and time to upgrade to my class CE, I just can’t find out if I need to redo my theory and hazard tests again. Can anyone advise me rightly??

no you don’t need to do the theory and hazard perception again to be able to do the ce training and test.

It doesn’t matter when you’ve done your class 2 (category C) licence. You don’t need to do theory test and/or hazard perception test again.
You need to focus to choose right training company. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In case you’re wondering why, its because class C was a new category on your licence so you needed a haz / theory test for that category to prove your basic knowledge base.

C+E is just an addon to class C, thus its the same group and you’ve already done the haz / rheory tests for that category.

trevHCS:
In case you’re wondering why, its because class C was a new category on your licence so you needed a haz / theory test for that category to prove your basic knowledge base.

C+E is just an addon to class C, thus its the same group and you’ve already done the haz / rheory tests for that category.

A theory test is needed for the first test done in a particular category group such as B, LGV & PCV