Finally kept me promise

Thought you might like to see my new artwork , always said if passed my class 1 would have a tattoo to honour the achievement , well finally took the plunge and, then realised that has taken nearly six years to do this,no one can accuse me of makin a rash decision lol , anyhow if you remember me from years ago you will know that my main reason for getting my tickets was because I grew up in the industry as my Dad was a lorry driver so guess got diesel running thru the veins , so Dad this is in honour of you :slight_smile:
jx

Looks great!

Nice ink. Now wondering who else has a truck themed tattoo? Own up folks and share your art.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Tattooed women lolol they’ll be driving trucks next

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

liamreid2459:

Apmsl :laughing:

Have kept it feminine with added flowers :wink: , all mine are hidden unless want to show so u would never know unless I want ya to :smiley:

I’m sure others have truck themes so guys let’s see em (or gals)
Jx

Jennie:

liamreid2459:

Apmsl :laughing:

Have kept it feminine with added flowers :wink: , all mine are hidden unless want to show so u would never know unless I want ya to :smiley:

I’m sure others have truck themes so guys let’s see em (or gals)
Jx

come on then Jennie,show us your hidden ones! :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve a fair few tatts,but never thought of having a truck one.don’t think one of my present Daf would be very inspirational :laughing:

carryfast-yeti:
come on then Jennie,show us your hidden ones! :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve a fair few tatts,but never thought of having a truck one.don’t think one of my present Daf would be very inspirational :laughing:

:stuck_out_tongue: lol nothing exciting im afraid, thigh , one on me chest , and kids names and DOB on me back , so if want to have them on show can do , and hidden if need be :wink:

And I’ve never driven a Mack except to sit in one at truckfest , tattooist didn’t even know what I meant so had to show her pictures of one from Convoy film , hence the truck coming over the hill thru flowers :bulb: , was my Dads favourite truck :sunglasses:

IronEddie:
Nice ink. Now wondering who else has a truck themed tattoo? Own up folks and share your art.

I was thinking of getting a tattoo but not sure where to put it yet

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

mdourish:

IronEddie:

I was thinking of getting a tattoo but not sure where to put it yet

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That is some serious stobart love.

Looks great Jennie. But I don’t care what tattoos you have or where you have them, so long as they don’t affect your baking abilities!!

Hope all well, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Looks great Jennie. But I don’t care what tattoos you have or where you have them, so long as they don’t affect your baking abilities!!

Hope all well, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

No worries there Pete , still able to bake :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
Hope all is good with you at home too send my love to your lovely wife , and little red still going strong :sunglasses: