Tachograph Printout

tachograph:

ROG:
Surely if two drivers then the first 45 mins in the passenger seat is deemed as break every time :question:

As neither driver had their card in when they was sat in the passenger seat the tachograph analysis wouldn’t recognise the multi-manning.

I have to say that I don’t understand why anyone would walk out of a job because of something this trivial, but maybe there’s other issues we don’t know about.

Just a number of small niggles getting to me but more the fact the 5 days before i had been invited to an interview to which i turned them down because i was already working.

At the time I’d realised I’d had enough i saw the same compnay advertising for more drivers and knew i couldn’t go and see them if i was in work all day doing a job i felt like i was been taking advantage in.

I took a risk and walked out, went home and put my interview clothes on and went to see them.

I now start my nrw job on monday, better hours, better holidays, better easier work, all bank holidays off, no weekends, on paper it’s a better job in every way.