Make a difference

As a relative newbie myself, the purpose of this thread is to make new drivers aware of the serious amount of garbage drivers that we have driving LGV’s currently.

Please have a look at the PRO forum to check out the latest tales of woe :frowning: We have bridge strikes galore. We also have numerous examples of being ■■■■■■ up at the wheel. There are the hard shoulder parkers, and we even have live lane parking.

We even have drug smuggling and obviously the old favourite, accidents galore. IF YOU WANT THE PUBLIC TO THINK YOU ARE MARGINALLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN A PILE OF DOG CRAP, PLEASE TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR CHOSEN CAREER.

But if you just want to earn crap money and be seen as the usual bullying, tailgating and generally undesirable knob who loves to text at the wheel, carry on :wink: (Scrolling through music is also a good way to kill people too, Google Tomasz Kroker).

The only way for this game to be improved is for the newer drivers to install some professionalism within it…

You tell them newbie but tell them the goods bits that wont take long.

Mr Beaver.
Agree with what you say but professionalism is a long way from attitudes I’m afraid.
As now a van driver at Iceland had a delivery turn up from Swindon last Friday afternoon,kid drove in swung it round just missed Greggs tipping reversed up jumped out said “how about that ?”.
He got told “we’ll if that’s considered acceptable you won’t last long”
Said nob replied your only a van driver,to which got the reply “Well as you look like you just left school been driving artics longer than you have left school driven better not driven like a ■■■ and certainly don’t think it’s funny you not only hit the Greggs truck you weren’t far off the driver too you nob”.
He flounced off and didn’t say a thing till he went,such a shame parked my van “just” in the way so he had to wait till I went.
No pride in the job no more mate "fast as you can drive like you want and brag about it in the pub later "

Glad I’m out of it and off to Gran Canaria tomorrow lol.

Jeff.

Sad but true Jeff :neutral_face: For any newbies on here who think it’s clever to storm up to a red light by the way, check out the ’ whoops ’ thread on the PRO forum :bulb:

Beaver, much as i agree with you mate and applaud your words and efforts.

But IMHO the result will be a combination of ■■■■■■■ in the wind and some seed falling on stony ground, but you’re a better bloke than me and still think the industry can be or is worth saving, cos i’ve all but bloody given up following this last weeks mayhem, oh and look here’s another example from perma hi vis man in B’ham of how to get rid of a block, ok coil, of bloody steel without bothering the crane driver :unamused:

Jeff, just bugger off on hol mate and enjoy yersen why don’t you :wink: , don’t you worry about us lot keeping the nation going while you go off perving at the young ladies :smiling_imp: course if you wanted to take the odd pic, off the local scenery, and send them to us we’ll judge them on their artitsic merits be assured :sunglasses:
Good luck to you mate, enjoy the hols :laughing:

Juddian:
Beaver, much as i agree with you mate and applaud your words and efforts.

But IMHO the result will be a combination of ■■■■■■■ in the wind and some seed falling on stony ground, but you’re a better bloke than me and still think the industry can be or is worth saving, cos i’ve all but bloody given up following this last weeks mayhem, oh and look here’s another example from perma hi vis man in B’ham of how to get rid of a block, ok coil, of bloody steel without bothering the crane driver :unamused:

Jeff, just bugger off on hol mate and enjoy yersen why don’t you :wink: , don’t you worry about us lot keeping the nation going while you go off perving at the young ladies :smiling_imp: course if you wanted to take the odd pic, off the local scenery, and send them to us we’ll judge them on their artitsic merits be assured :sunglasses:
Good luck to you mate, enjoy the hols :laughing:

Juddian

Hols are all inclusive remains to be seen what’s included lol,as for pics of the local scenery I shall see what’s about :stuck_out_tongue: