D4 in colour or not? And blood pressure question

Just had my medical and all went well I think, he had the form and its in b and w not colour, is that a prob? Also my no was 150/90 and I am on meds which he ticked but he wrote n/a next to the 3 recordings? Is that right?

Cheers

Ed

B&W should be fine, it’s a downloadable form and we don’t all own colour printers .
BP yes mine did that they only need 3 if there’s another reason but your on meds prob something like remapril 10mg 1 a day .

I just called DVLA medical and B&W or COLOUR is OK :smiley:

Cheers guys!

Ed

I’ve got a query with the blood pressure stuff, as I get really nervous when going to the doctors/hospital by BP gets pretty high so just had a 24hr monitor done to see if its really ok or not. If it is ok could I use the results from that if I did a medical through my GP? Also if they put me on medication for it ,hoping not but have to wait and see, as long as my BP is in the acceptable range with that would that be ok as long as you note the meds you take?

I know we’re mostly not doctors here but just wondered if anyone has had a similar experience? no point going for a medical and failing because ruddy doctors make me nervous thanks for any replies.

RB84:
I’ve got a query with the blood pressure stuff, as I get really nervous when going to the doctors/hospital by BP gets pretty high so just had a 24hr monitor done to see if its really ok or not. If it is ok could I use the results from that if I did a medical through my GP? Also if they put me on medication for it ,hoping not but have to wait and see, as long as my BP is in the acceptable range with that would that be ok as long as you note the meds you take?

I know we’re mostly not doctors here but just wondered if anyone has had a similar experience? no point going for a medical and failing because ruddy doctors make me nervous thanks for any replies.

Absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to the medical.

If you’re that worried, control your blood pressure through diet and some exercise a week or so before your appointment. Worst case scenario, you’ll have to be tested again.

Thanks pretty sure my resting BP is ok its just white coat syndrome I hope. I’ll have to see what the Doctor says.

If it helps I did my medical in the back of a van and I don’t recall the doc wearing a white coat. So might not trigger your anxiety as it doesn’t feel medical.

I swear it’s not as dodgy as it sounds either [emoji23] Google doctors on wheels.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Haa ha cheers could be worth a go pretty sure there’s one that stops around the corner from me!

I was concerned with my blood pressurecwhen I had mine and the Dr said that if he was my GP we e
Would be having words but as it was within the acceptable range everything checked out. On the same with Drs…I monitor my own now and then and it’s fine but as soon as get to Dr it goes through the roof.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk