Any tips on the fastest way to become a euro driver?

toby1234abc:
There are more driving restrictions to contend with in Europe.
Truck bans on religious public holidays from All Saints day to Bastille day.
Some bans can be one day only to four days of being parked up, unable to.move .
For example, Easter, Thursday night park up, no driving until Tuesday morning of the next week .
For that one I was lucky to be in Aosta,Italy and got the cable car to the alps, at that time of year, there was still snow and skiing .
If in warmer areas, walk in to dive shop, show the PADI card and do.some scuba diving.
I took a mountain bike for days off.
On European work, never expect to be home for events booked in the UK and miss birthdays, and even funerals .
As said before, food in Europe is superior to lay by vans in the UK.
Waiting staff are immaculately dressed in traditional uniforms.
Tables with white linen cloth, up to six courses for a set priced, and all this in a truckstop or the Rouitiers .
Hotels have ample truck parking with menu de dia, or daily menu.
I used to stay in a hotel for a treat, with a hot bath in the winter or have air con in the room in the summer, at cheap price discounts for drivers .
Motorway food is top notch, beer and wine is allowed with the meal .
Big supermarkets also have good meals, with space to park the lorry .
Court deposits have to be paid at the roadside, the police take the vehicle documents and permits until the fine is paid.
You can keep the truck keys, they are not obliged to provide facilities and amenities, from where they stop you .
Serious tacho offences can cost 20,000 euros .
Customs can stop you anytime to ■■■■■■ you to a mobile x ray scanner lorry.
They will check the cab and go in the back of the trailer.
Sometimes they may take the truck to a facility , here they may take off the whole load with fork lifts to see what is hidden.
It is normal to drive 500 miles with an empty trailer to collect a load .

Come on Toby, you forgot to tell him about the Mayor`s daughter!