Course for £150

Don’t miss out on the opportunity to win a course for just £150!

The competition must end on 31st August, strict.

This is the info:

For many years we’ve run the fleet on private registration numbers ranging from T18 PST through to T31 PST. The 2 new Renaults, on the road from 1st Sept, will be allocated private registrations which will be within the range of T15 PST to T34 PST. If you can accurately forecast the numbers that will be used, you can have your CAT C or CE course free of charge. The simple terms and conditions are below - read them carefully to ensure you’re in with a chance of winning.

Ts and Cs:

Competition open to Trucknet users only
Entrance open to new course deposits only
Multiple deposits for multiple courses entitle multiple attempts (eg pay £300 for C and CE = 2 attempts)
Closing date 30th August, 2017
To qualify for entry, simply call the office with your details and leave £150 deposit on your chosen course.
Once you’ve done that, email the office with your choice of registration numbers.
The successful winner will receive the course of their choice with nothing more to pay.
Accommodation will be provided if the winner lives more than 70 miles from our training centre
In the event of there being more than one winner, a draw will take place to select the final winner
The winner will be notified and the result published on Trucknet and Facebook
Training to be completed before end March 2018 - so plenty of time to obtain provisional and theory tests. Persons who have paid their deposit also have until end March 2018 to complete their course.
These folks will be asked to pay the balance of their fees (CAT C £1400 - 10% Trucknet discount = £1260. Take off the £150 deposit and the balance to pay is £1110) 14 days before the agreed course start date. The fee includes all CAT C training, VAT, test fee and accommodation as applicable. It does NOT include medical, theory tests, driver cpc - all of which can be arrange at discounted rates. Simply call the office 01623 555661.

At the present time, the numbers have not been selected. So its wide open!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I wonder if you can get SM11THE

I wonder if you can get SM11THE

Interesting thought haha!

But, for the competition, it’s in the range T15 PST to T34 PST. Nowhere near as good!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

That’s a shame, just paid for my class 1 a week ago and doing it in two weeks [emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a shame, just paid for my class 1 a week ago and doing it in two weeks

Checked this out for you; your booking was made before the competition opened, sorry.

All the best with your training and test, Pete :laughing: :laughing: