How dodgy is my agency? (Long story)

Daytrunker:

IronEddie:
Really feel for you mate, sounds like nothing went your way right from that adblue pump not working right onwards.

I have a newbie question for the more experienced here. It seems op just called his agency regarding his drive time etc. In such a situation would he have gotten any better help if he’d given the company who’s truck he was driving a bell?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Eddie a call to the company would have been better,the agency are just sharks putting bums on seats,after all its the company’s truck and the companys ■■■ if the driver gets stopped and found to be over hours.The agency can’t make you go over your hours no 1 can.
If you ring the company your working for and tell them your not making it back its their call what to do ie hotel for the night or get collected (long shot but might need truck back).
Used to work for Brakes in tamworth sent an agency bod out on a run got lost out in the sticks by Stratford jacked the day parked up in a country layby chucked keys down a drain got train back took them a week to find the truck lol.fair play to the OP for sticking at it.

Yeah that’s my thought it’s their vehicle so maybe have more interested in getting driver/truck back.

As for brakes they deliver for my current job. Have met more than one agency driver who looked ready to give up, especially after trying to get onto our loading bay! If your familiar with hof in Birmingham city centre you’ll appreciate why.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk