Apologies

Apologies to anyone who was on the A500 round about at M6 jct 16 today at 3.00 ish. Thank you to all truckers who made my day with the comments and expressions and to the Driver who gave me a bottle of water! My unit had decided not to play anymore with a Malfunction gearbox ECU warning and wouldnt move. I wonder how long its going to take to get it back. Driving a shed on monday[emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You should hang your head in shame for breaking down in such an inconvenient place. [emoji3]

Just thought you might like someone to have replied to your post. I had a DAF rigid that did that to me on Woodhead Pass a couple of years ago, just had a break in a lay by and it started to snow, set off and 2 mins up the road gearbox malfunction just as I came past another lay by, then would not select any gears, has to roll it backwards into the lay by and wait to be recovered. 4 hours in the cold and snow waiting to be recovered and then back to yard. The even sent a driver out in a car to come and get me good job as I told the recovery I had a drivers mate yet the wrecker only had one passenger seat. So drivers mate went off in car and I stayed with the truck. That was a fun night not. Lol