Extra shifts

Good morning all.
If I only work 4 days at my full time job could i do an extra shift for an agency if one was to come about? Aslong as I’m under my hours?
Thank you

jamieh1990:
Good morning all.
If I only work 4 days at my full time job could i do an extra shift for an agency if one was to come about? Aslong as I’m under my hours?
Thank you

YES
As long as you have complied with daily and weekly rest rules as well as driving time rules etc etc then you can probably do 2 days driving one week and one day the next week

jamieh1990:
Good morning all.
Thank you

You definitely can, in fact you could do 2 extra shifts some weeks as long as you comply with the weekly rest regs.

Perfect. Some of the agency shifts around my area are paying really good money. Better money than my full time job. Would I be breaking any rules towards the company or would that be in my contract?

jamieh1990:
Perfect. Some of the agency shifts around my area are paying really good money. Better money than my full time job. Would I be breaking any rules towards the company or would that be in my contract?

Some companies won’t mind you working for an agency as long as you stay compliant however some companies will take a dim view of it so the ball’s in your court I’m afraid, do you work for a good company/boss if so perhaps ask how they might feel.

Just had a thought I’m assuming your full time job involves driving Hgv’ s yes ?

bald bloke:

jamieh1990:

Some companies won’t mind you working for an agency as long as you stay compliant however some companies will take a dim view of it so the ball’s in your court I’m afraid, do you work for a good company/boss if so perhaps ask how they might feel.

Just had a thought I’m assuming your full time job involves driving Hgv’ s yes ?

Ok bald, yes it does. Sunday to Wednesday as from next week. 5 days this week.

Be aware all worked hours should show up on your employers analysis of your digicard, so talk to them first.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk