Truck accessories......

I was wondering on trying to pimp my truck MAN TGX 440 not the best i know… but what i have seen is there isnt really alot out there or they are ■■■■ expensive. curtians when i looked where £150. Does anyone know where i can get things a little cheaper? I.e mats curtains etc… oh an t.v’s every man needs a t.v

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I know eBay has a lot of stuff like that or the main dealer website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I’ve never been one for loads of bling bits on my truck, but each to their own.

Ebay is a good call.

These are probably your main suppliers of truck tat,

You can also sometimes get a few bargains at trucks shows.

Cut a few threads out of any curtains you buy, on the cheap. The ones from Morocco light up really Really brightly.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

One thing I hate in the Scania I drive is that I don’t have any cup holders :frowning:. Used to drive a DAF with two in the middle, then the Lorry was upgraded to a 66 plate Scania, with nothing… sad times.

Well i am driving a 62 plate MAN TGX which i know no one is ever in so was thinking of sprucing it up abit. Might try and polish the fuel tank a mascot somewhere carpets etc the list is endless at the min. But bad news today as i have lost my tacho card. Just about to phone swansea. Bonus cant see that i went over hours last week [emoji106]

Bonus cant see that i went over hours last week

Maybe you cant - - but the vehicle unit can!!

Happy blinging

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I made my curtains for my then Volvo which are going into my different lorry

I do have a full set of MAN curtains with pelmet black which I don’t want or need lying round my house all washed & cleaned

The only other thing I have put in my cabs is mats which are not cab pacific

How do you make curtains for the cab?

Oconn87:
How do you make curtains for the cab?

Easy buy material ( or in my case found in my house ) buy header tape sew sides up same as lining put both together sew header tape on hand sew hems buy hooks ( Paul Norris 07961414182 paul@paulnorris.co.uk he also on eBay ). no I didn’t add fridge to mine as don’t like it

Cheers bud going to have to give that ago