Some Advice please

Hi everyone

I’m looking into to doing my class 2 license
I’ve already got my provisional all sorted and now
just going to concentrate on the theory test

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good mobile app to help study for it ?

When I sat my driving license I used a cd rom but as we all know time and technology have moved on haha

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Ricky

I bought program from the below website:
tsoshop.co.uk/Driver-And-Ve … ?DI=647290

Try to use code SAVE15 or SAVE20 to get discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks but I was looking for an online app I could do on my mobile when I had time during the day, one with hazard perception on it aswell

Anyone ?

Have you checked out the theory links contained within the link in my signature below ? - especially the free one with 1000 Qs

Thank you

You want this. I’ve been using it to practice and like it. It’s got practice tests and training. Hazard perception videos which you can practice with and afterwards show you where you tapped in relation to the scoring zone for the hazard. And I think there’s a copy of the highway code built in to.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

IronEddie:
You want this. I’ve been using it to practice and like it. It’s got practice tests and training. Hazard perception videos which you can practice with and afterwards show you where you tapped in relation to the scoring zone for the hazard. And I think there’s a copy of the highway code built in to.

This one for £5.99p :question: = play.google.com/store/apps/deta … t&hl=en_GB

That’s it. Worth every penny imo.

Fully agree with IronEddie, that’s the app I used to pass my theory. It’s brilliant.

That’s the very same app I used. I did find the hazard perception videos to be too small and of very poor image quality so I bought a DVD to use in my DVD player.

I passed both theory and hazard perception first time.

Much as I like the app I reckon on a few of the custom hazard perception videos the driver is speeding and in one illegally overtakes a cyclist.

Quality is better on the ones that ain’t custom.

I used dts anytime. Worked well for me and passed with ease :slight_smile: