Time for a change potentially

I’ve been doing unsociable hours recovery driving now class 2 for over a year and I fancy doing some tramping is there many class two tramping jobs about or even possibly airside class two driving

Thanks in advance guys

Seems to be a lot of tramping jobs about bud, not so many want to do it lately!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you located ?

Hi guys I’m not sure best place to look as I don’t want agency work so rather confused also I’m in Newbury Berkshire

blue estate:
Where are you located ?

Would think newbury to Eastleigh is doable for a weeks tramping wouldn’t you Blue? Mainly A34/M3 not a huge drive.

Aurri:

blue estate:
Where are you located ?

Would think newbury to Eastleigh is doable for a weeks tramping wouldn’t you Blue? Mainly A34/M3 not a huge drive.

Yep considering one of my co-workers comes across from the isle of Wight every week , one comes from st Mary Bourne Andover
and one from Basingstoke
and my company has one driver one Truck policy
Newbury to our yard 3/4hour by truck car would be quicker SO50 7DZ just to help you

Half an hour commute each way every day for 5 or 6 days? = 5 or 6 hours. 2 hour each way once a week? - 4hrs. Saves time and fuel, plus your car will actually get up to working temp for longer. 4 or 5 times a week, roll out of bed and be at work? For the right job you have a bigger radius of choice if tramping.

yea I’m not worried about the commuting and yea at the minute my car doesn’t even get warm driving to the yard