Why does it take so long?

What’s the hold up in getting your licence back after passing ?

I passed category C two weeks ago and still haven’t received my licence back, yet after passing my test I returned home, waited 6 days before sending off for my digital tachograph card and it turned up on my door step only 6 days after posting, yet my driving licence and my CPC card which I took the test 2 days before my practical test have still not arrived.

I know I really only need my digital tachograph card as I can drive on my pass certificates but in the real world who’s going to want to take you on without you been in possession of your licence should they want to photocopy it or check points and endorsements ?

Tachograph card is a different thing there are no uploads to issue it.

Well-Jell:
What’s the hold up in getting your licence back after passing ?

I passed category C two weeks ago and still haven’t received my licence back, yet after passing my test I returned home, waited 6 days before sending off for my digital tachograph card and it turned up on my door step only 6 days after posting, yet my driving licence and my CPC card which I took the test 2 days before my practical test have still not arrived.

I know I really only need my digital tachograph card as I can drive on my pass certificates but in the real world who’s going to want to take you on without you been in possession of your licence should they want to photocopy it or check points and endorsements ?

If pass cert has your driver licence number on it then points/endorsements can be checked online

Wait until you have a medical issue and they decide to investigate it :open_mouth:

Did they retain your licence at the end of the test?

Slipped down the back of the Examiners desk at the Test Centre and not sent immediately? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was starting to worry after I passed, showed on my online record a little after 2 weeks then licence arrived a couple of days after