D777B form

Got my form through the post and thought It would be straight forward just like my provisional forms. But it seems I can’t send my driving license off with it as proof of ID. I have a passport but it has been expired for some years but can It still be used as proof of ID?

Regards

Rob

gov.uk/government/uploads/s … needed.pdf
Why do you have to send ID ?

Applying for a digital tachograph card?
Assuming you have a current photocard licence there is no need to send off photos or anything regarding ID.

Ah brilliant thanks seems mine has a “proof of identity” section but didn’t notice I could skip that section with a current GB license! I’m a numpty and should read more carefully.

Thanks!

robbeh:
Ah brilliant thanks seems mine has a “proof of identity” section but didn’t notice I could skip that section with a current GB license! I’m a numpty and should read more carefully.

Thanks!

Did you pass the D4 medical eyesight test :question: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

robbeh:

Thanks!

Did you pass the D4 medical eyesight test :question: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It doesn’t bode well does it. I’ve got my Class 2 test on friday :open_mouth:

Well I passed class 2 today. Just mod 4 to go :open_mouth:

:smiley: :smiley:

Passed Mod 4 today! Sent of for everything now. Can I start applying or do I need to wait for license and everything?

robbeh:
Passed Mod 4 today! Sent of for everything now. Can I start applying or do I need to wait for license and everything?

You can legally drive commercially using the pass certs but most employers want to see the cards

Still Haven’t got license back. Can’t use pass certificate as i had to send it off to upgrade my license. :cry: