CPC MOD 4 Questions Update

I completed the final part of my Class C training yesterday, which was my CPC mod 4.

I spent a day or so just browsing the internet, learning dolly knots and many other things.

Then I had a day CPC training which in my opinion weren’t worth the £300 as most it had been covered to pass your practical.

One good thing, my instructor, was actually an examiner, and had all of the test paper combinations. Although he did not show me these until the end, he pointed out that they no longer use the questions for straps and ropes.

In addition you will be asked only 5 questions out of 20, however. 5 or 6 questions are the same just worded differently.

you will be asked ‘which fire extinguisher you would you on an electrical fire’ which you say black co2, or they will ask ‘‘which one will you NOT use?’’ which is water.

You WILL have to do a daily wlak around check, of which you can use a promt sheet.

All in all 15 mins maybe less and I were done.

I do have all of the questions they can ask if anyone needs them, they are in picture format so will post them later.

It may save you alot of money if you can just get hold of a truck and book the course directly.

We have a video link for mod 4 contained within the link in my signature below
The link also contains the questions

Seems like i got a good deal with my cpc, only cost me £100 and the same examiner sat in my practical, she didn’t even bother doing any straps or chains because it was raining

sedinsbeard:
Seems like i got a good deal with my cpc, only cost me £100 and the same examiner sat in my practical, she didn’t even bother doing any straps or chains because it was raining

yep you got a good deal.

Probably cheaper to hire a class 2 for a few hours, and drive it there so long as you done your practicle.